HR in Indian Country is back for its 3rd installment August 22nd and 23rd at WinStar World Casino and Resort in Thackerville, OK. This conference has continued to grow in size and notoriety each year, and this year promises to continue that trend. HR in Indian Country is the only conference developed specifically for HR professionals supporting or working with Native American tribes in this region.
Who Should Attend?
- · HR, Benefits, Compensation, Recruiting, or Training and Development professional working with or for a Native American Tribal organization or subsidiary.
- · Any HR professional looking to expand their knowledge through learning from our outstanding Keynote and Breakout speaker line-up.
- · Organizations looking to establish relationships with any of the groups mentioned above.
Why Would I Want To Attend?
HR in Indian Country is going to be an amazing event again this year, and I highly encourage everyone to set aside some time to attend.
- · Opportunity to participate in sessions that touch on the unique issues Tribal professionals face on a daily basis.
- · Opportunity to network with Tribal professionals from Native American Tribes of all shapes and sizes.
- · Opportunity to experience the culture of the many Tribal Nations represented at the conference.
- · Opportunity to experience the outstanding accommodations and amenities of WinStar World Casino and Resort.
- · Trust me you don’t want to miss this keynote and break out speaker line-up.
Chockma’shki (Thank you in Chickasaw),