Maximizing Employee Performance and Engagement!
Presented by Jason Treu Culture Change and Employee Engagement Expert
Summary: Think about the best team you’ve ever been on. The team that was the most collaborative, connected, and productive. How did it feel to be connected to something bigger and feel like you could accomplish anything? What if you could recreate that feeling and success on every team you were on? What if you could accomplish this across your entire company?
1. Learn the “secret" strategies to quickly maximize engagement, teamwork, culture-building and employee retention.
2. Discover how to build high levels of trust both internally and externally with third-parties to instantly create great working relationships, reduce conflicts and maximize productivity.
3. Walk away with best practices tools (including a free copy of Cards Against Mundanity PDF version) that can they can implement right after the session to improve company culture and employee engagement and experience.
4. Use the strategies from the session to influence others and get more buy-in for HR initiatives.
* Lunch for this meeting will be provided by City National Bank.